What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Giuseppe zanotti Women's Trainer Sneaker Wedge EU38 UK5 Made In
- LADIES PADDERS REVIVE 2 ROUND TOE SMART FLAT RIPTAPE CASUAL COMFORT WORK SHOES
- Naot Suede Nubuck Tan Brown Wide Strappy Sandals Slides 42 11
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 VI RETRO GATORADE SUMMIT WHITE orange SZ 13
- Nina Frauen Bobbie Offener Zeh besonderer Anlass Leder Slingback Sandalen silver
- Rieker Women's M3063-15 Low-Top Sneakers 6.5 UK
- shoes STUDIO ITALIA Woman blue TOLOSA01-blue
- TORY BURCH Womens Black Marion Quilted Rubber Rain Boots Sz 11B
- Womens Buckles Pumps shoes Heels Patent Leather Mary Jane Pointy Toe A447
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Trainers shoes Men 190019-02 Terrain Puma NEW Sneakers Enzo SALE lpfcd77d103280-Men's Casual Shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Shoe Size:||= Schuhgröße (Please choose your european EUR size)|
|Upper Material:||see photos||Main Colour:||= Farbe|
|Authenticity:||100% authentic Puma||Style:||Trainers|
|SIZE CHART:||Size chart in the description!|
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.